Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Get to Know Our Office!

Get to know our office manager, Jill!


Pictured: Justin, Caitlin, Jill, Lance


How long have you been working for Dr Rude?
I have worked for Dr. Rude for 8 years.


What is your Job Description at the Office?
I currently hold the position of Office Manager.


What is your past education?
I have received a Bachelor of Business Administration from Texas A&M University. 


What is your favorite thing about working at BVPS?
The opportunity to witness beautiful transformations of the human body.


What do you think is a strength you have that makes you good at your job?
I LOVE to talk to people!


What do you do on the weekends?
 I love spending time with my family and watching any Aggie sports.


Family?
My husband Lance and I have been married for 28 years, my son Justin is 25 and daughter Caitlin is 21.


If you were to describe yourself in 3 words what would it be?

“Really, Really Happy!”

No comments:

Post a Comment